The Government is committed to achieving three million apprenticeship starts by 2020. To do so, they are implementing the following reforms:
- The Apprenticeship Levy
- An Enterprise Bill
- New Apprenticeship Standards
The result of this will be that the apprenticeship landscape will change beyond recognition. GP Strategies Training Limited (GPSTL) believes these changes will bring a positive and sustainable talent attraction solution for businesses of all sizes.
Research shows that the better you train your employees the more productive they are, the longer they tend to stay and the more positive the effect they have on your bottom line. Our advice is to start planning now.
We can help you work through the implications of the reforms on your business. If you would like advice please contact us.
Terms and Conditions
- Non levy paying employer - service level agreement, terms and conditions
- Levy paying employer - service level agreement, terms and conditions
- Sub contracting - service level agreement, terms and conditions
- End point assessment - service level agreement, terms and conditions