We also offer the following as part of our offer.
- First Aid training.
- Equality and diversity training.
- Health and safety training.
- Apprenticeship mentoring training for your supervisors.
- Care certificate.
- Functional skills stand alone qualification for your employees.
- Professionally delivered loans funded qualifications.
Where there is no nationally recognised qualification available, GP Strategies Training Limited (GPSTL) can work with employers to define your training needs. From these needs we can write and deliver bespoke courses to meet your staff development. Bespoke training and development courses can be delivered at one of our purpose built training centres or at client business premises. All bespoke courses are certificated by GPSTL.
Other benefits and services
- Free recruitment service (Recruit an Apprentice) and job matching through ‘Get my First Job’.
- £1500 AGE Initiative plus regional variances.
- Free DBS for those working in the care and education sector (for new entrants aged 16-24).
- Free health and safety check.
- Access to e-portfolio.
- Service charter.
- Designated account management.
- Service level agreements.
- Opportunity to support developments through self-assessment and employer surveys.
- Free employer guide to your training.
- Regular review meetings.
- MIS reports.
- Celebration of success events/certificates – local and national.
- Free publications - INSIGHT magazine, newsletters, FairChoice and SafeChoice.
Contact us for further information