Equality & Diversity
Our commitment to you
GP Strategies Training Limited (GPSTL) is committed to a Policy of Equality, Diversity and Opportunity which respects the identity, rights and values of each individual. GPSTL opposes all forms of unlawful and unfair, direct and indirect discrimination amongst its Employees and Subcontractors and to that end the purpose of this Policy is to provide equality and fairness for all and not to discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
The (“Policy”) applies to all job applicants, employees, learners and workers, including for the avoidance of doubt any temporary workers, contract workers and volunteers (hereunder referred to as “Employee”) of GPSTL (”the Company”).
- To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all employees are recognised and valued.
- Every Employee is entitled to a working environment that promotes dignity and respect to all, no form of intimidation; bullying or harassment will be tolerated.
- Recruitment, selection, appraisal, engagement, employment, management and termination. of employment or contract is fair and free from any form of discrimination.
- Training, development and progression opportunities are available to all Employees.
- All Employee’s and Subcontractors will be made aware of the objectives within this Policy and encouraged to support its aim and commitment.
- The Company will review and monitor employment practices and procedures to ensure fairness.
- Breaches of the Policy will be regarded as misconduct and could lead to disciplinary proceedings.
- The Policy is fully supported by Senior Management and has been agreed with the Senior Vice President, Europe.
- The Policy will be monitored and reviewed annually.
- Equality in the workplace is good management practice and makes sound business sense.
Fairchoice is our Equality & Diversity quarterly newsletter. You can download current and past copies here: